This webinar is hosted by our partner in Gulf Bio Analytical Group
- VGA 100/101 Technical Overview
- Vacuum Ultraviolet Spectroscopy Overview and Working Principle
- Software library Applications addressed
- ASTM D8071 & VHA: Automating Complex Hydrocarbon Analysis on the VUV Analyzer™ Platform
- ASTM D8267 Fast Analysis of Middle Distillates for Jet Fuel & Diesel by GC-VUV — Alternative to ASTM D1319 (FIA), ASTM D6379 (HPLC) and D5186 (SFC) and advantages of a single platform
- ASTM WK64297 — New Test Method for Detailed Hydrocarbon Analyssi
Kevin Collins — Sales Director EMEA & India, VUV Analytics
Vincent Otten — Category Manager, GC & HPI Markets, Gulf Bio Analytical Group
PerkinElmer, one of VUV Analytics OEM partners is hosting a spring semester of PerkinElmer Energy Application Webinar Series. VUV Analytics is a proud presenter in multiple sessions. The full menu can be accessed via the link below.
Linking Vehicle Emissions to Gasoline Composition: A PMI solution with GC-VUV
Introduced by Honda, particulate matter index (PMI) is used by vehicle manufacturers to correlate gasoline composition to emissions. PMI is based on the cumulative chemical and physical properties of gasoline components derived from a complex and lengthy GC-FID Detailed Hydrocarbon Analysis. A fast, accurate and automated PMI solution using GC-VUV and ASTM D8071 is presented.
June 2nd at 1:00PM CST
Speaker: Dan Wispinski, Standard Methods Development Manager
PerkinElmer, one of VUV Analytics OEM partners is hosting a spring semester of PerkinElmer University. VUV Analytics is a proud presenter in one of their sessions. The full menu can be accessed via the link below.
PerkinElmer University: Gas Chromatography Sessions
What to expect:
- World class training for when and where you need it
- Innovative insights on applications and solutions
- Tips for method development and research areas
- Tools for Troubleshooting and Maintenance
June 4th at 11:00AM CST VUV Analytics will be presenting:
An Introduction to Gas Chromatography-Vacuum Ultraviolet Spectroscopy (GC-VUV)
Speaker: Tom Steen, Technical Sales Representative