Add to Calendar
The Gulf Coast Conference is a non-profit organization for the advancement of knowledge in Chemical Analysis Technology associated with Petrochemical, Refining, and Environmental fields.
VUV will have five presentations at GCC:
- 50 Minute Detailed Hydrocarbon Analysis of Gasoline Using Gas Chromatography – Vacuum Ultraviolet Absorption Spectroscopy by James Diekmann – 10/17; 9:30am Daffodil Room
- Olefin Class Characterization in Gasoline-Range Samples Using Gas Chromatography – Vacuum Ultraviolet Spectroscopy by Alex Hodgson -10/17; 1:30pm Exhibit Hall A4
- Estimating Particulate Matter Index with Fast Gas Chromatography — Vacuum Ultraviolet Spectroscopy by Jack Cochran –10/17; 2pm Exhibit Hall A4
- Using Static Headspace to Detect Methanol in Crude Oil by James Diekmann – 10/17; 10am in Daffodil Room
- Fast Analysis of Non-Traditional Gasoline Additives with Gas Chromatography – Vacuum Ultraviolet Spectroscopy by Ryan Schonert — 10/17; 3:20pm Exhibit Hall A4