The Gulf Coast Conference is a non-profit organization for the advancement of knowledge in Chemical Analysis Technology associated with Petrochemical, Refining, and Environmental fields.
VUV Analytics Presentations from GCC:
- 50 Minute Detailed Hydrocarbon Analysis of Gasoline Using Gas Chromatography – Vacuum Ultraviolet Absorption Spectroscopy by James Diekmann
- Olefin Class Characterization in Gasoline-Range Samples Using Gas Chromatography – Vacuum Ultraviolet Spectroscopy by Alex Hodgson
- Estimating Particulate Matter Index with Fast Gas Chromatography — Vacuum Ultraviolet Spectroscopy by Jack Cochran
- Using Static Headspace to Detect Methanol in Crude Oil by James Diekmann
- Fast Analysis of Non-Traditional Gasoline Additives with Gas Chromatography – Vacuum Ultraviolet Spectroscopy by Ryan Schonert
Additional Presentations featuring VUV Technology at GCC:
- Olefin Content in Fuels by ASTM D8071 — Jean-Francois Borny, McDermott’s Lummus Technology
- Characterization of Benzene, Toluene, Ethylbenzene and Xylenes within Friction Reducers using Headspace-Gas Chromatography-Mass Spectrometry-Vacuum Ultraviolet Spectroscopy — Robert Magnuson II, University of Texas at Arlington
- Determination of Olefins in Condensates and Upgraded Bitumen by Gas Chromatography (GC) using a Vacuum Ultraviolet (VUV) Detector — Chris Goss, Innotech Alberta
If you’re interested in obtaining one of the above presentations, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.